- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Wood 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.50"
1. a new kind of composite which added wood powder
2. corrosion resistance
3. moisture resistance
4. acid and alkali
5. not moldy
6. printing models are close to the solid wood
7. wood fragrance
8. printing models have some characteristics of wood
Welcome to ATHORBOT 3D Printer Filament
Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Filament not extruding properly?
A: Check the type of filament you're working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It's recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.